Hospital Birth Seminar
This is a free seminar offered on the first Tuesday of each quarter (January, April, July, and October) from 6-7:30 PM. We recommend you attend before 37 weeks of pregnancy.
What is covered during the birth seminar:
- When and how to call the office when in labor
- What to expect when arriving at the hospital
- Options available to you to manage the discomforts of labor
- Options available to you in terms of labor and birth methods/positions
- Discharge Planning
- Keys to selecting a pediatrics provider
It’s a fun 90 minutes and it’s open to anyone who would like to attend!